Maybe I'm eclectic, or maybe it's just a short attention span...
posted by eclectic @ 9:22 AM 6 comments
The coffee needs a shot of Bailey's and a dollop of whipped cream. Oh, and chocolate sprinkles. I'll bring the Bailey's, just tell me when and where and I'm there.
Sorry, that logic does not compute. *I* am functionally useless, but am in no way social, relevent, nor am I socially relevant.However, sports=evil.
I love you guys!
Oh, hell. Now you're speaking Abalone's language, aren't you?Um....I disagree. Take, for example, the condom. (No, really, take one; I've got a whole basket of giveaways here...)
Susie: Well, as long as I only have to use it as an example... ;)*sigh*Geez. Torrie starts a huge ol' innernuts fight not even trying; and here I am trying to fire one up... and nuthin'. I just don't have the knack for it.
A dollop of Bailey's? I recommend a whole lotta Irish whiskey and a bit of coffee.Makes everything socially relevant, at least until you're functionally useless...
Post a Comment
<< Home
My other car is a bicycle.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
The coffee needs a shot of Bailey's and a dollop of whipped cream. Oh, and chocolate sprinkles.
I'll bring the Bailey's, just tell me when and where and I'm there.
Sorry, that logic does not compute. *I* am functionally useless, but am in no way social, relevent, nor am I socially relevant.
However, sports=evil.
I love you guys!
Oh, hell. Now you're speaking Abalone's language, aren't you?
Um....I disagree. Take, for example, the condom. (No, really, take one; I've got a whole basket of giveaways here...)
Susie: Well, as long as I only have to use it as an example... ;)
*sigh*
Geez. Torrie starts a huge ol' innernuts fight not even trying; and here I am trying to fire one up... and nuthin'. I just don't have the knack for it.
A dollop of Bailey's? I recommend a whole lotta Irish whiskey and a bit of coffee.
Makes everything socially relevant, at least until you're functionally useless...
Post a Comment
<< Home