Monday, August 04, 2008

And.... we're back. Next up? Boring vacation photos, so stay tuned.

I think I may know how the space shuttle felt, having to accomplish the re-entry process with a heat-resistant tile or two missing. As if vacation being over isn't punishment enough...

Anyway, we're back. I haven't uploaded any photos yet, haven't made the rounds to see what you've all been up to in my absence... heck, I haven't even gotten to the bottom of the laundry pile.

Also, I have two cases on for court review on Wednesday, which means I get to spend today in the office. Bleh. Nevertheless, I'll be around to check in, so you've been warned. Act accordingly.

14 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger scott said...

I hope you're well. It's nice to see you about.

Welcome back.

Hello, Shari.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger You can call me, 'Sir' said...

See, that's what you get for being a lawyer who does work involving the law.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Welcome home!

Will there be a slideshow of the vacation photos? :)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger mama biscuit said...

Welcome home. We certainly missed you!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOooo! *throws confetti and streamers*

WELCOME BACK!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting all your "boring" vacation photos! :)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger The Q said...

Welcome home. We missed you.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Scott: Hello! Quite well, and thank you. Although, truthfully overwhelmed by being back, a temporary condition, I hope.

Sir: Ohhhh. And where were you when I was choosing careers, Smartypants?

Mo/Dis: With popcorn!

TysGirl: Awww... that's sweet!! It's good to be back. How's the JellyBean?

CK: Liah! ;) I'll try to upload some later tonight, if I don't fall asleep at the desk.

Q: Likewise! When do we get the real recap of your trip from you?!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Yay, you're home. Waiting patiently for pictures.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Dave2 said...

Oh I'm staying tuned alright... I'm not moving from my laptop until those photos hit! :-)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Iron Fist said...

I think you should ditch court on Wednesday. I'll fake your doctor's not for you.

Let's see some pictures!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

i like how photoshop can make it seem like a vacation was better than it really was. maybe you should take photos while you are in court and adjust them to make it seem like it was a blast?

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Squirl: Alright, I'll try not to make you wait too long, but be warned: they'll pale compared to your begonia photo.

Dave2: I'm not sure the photos will live up to that hype. You know how those news anchors exaggerate...

Iron Fist: A note from "Dr. I. Fist"?? Nope. Sorry. That's wrong on too many levels.

Brandon: No habla Photoshop, I'll need an interpreter. Wait, the court HAS one on staff! ... but... only for English/Spanish. *sigh* Great. Now while I'm in court, I get to feel my constitutional rights are being trampled too. Thanks alot.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What if Juan Epstein's mother writes a note excusing you from work? Would that do the trick?

HA! You *should* take pics in the courtroom like Brandon suggested that would be FUN! :)

"Ok, now, everyone crowd around the judge... that's it... now... say "MISTRIAL!" "

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Home Sunshine!!!! :)

You were missed SO much last week. (We had a great time anyway. How could you not up there???)

Hope all of you had a BLAST!

MWA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home