Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No really, it's a conspiracy. Global warming hasn't been proven.

Go here.

33 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Look. If I get a damn tan, will you quit taking the pictures of my pale ass and posting them on the 'net?!

Sheesh. A guy can't catch a break.



*pulls up drawers*

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*enjoys being first with an ass comment, taking long walks on the beach and little rubber ducks*

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*also enjoys old pickup trucks...and rocky road ice cream...*

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

i don't want to raise additional alarms, but one of our kitchen shelves also broke, recently. plus, our ice machine is not working. coincidence? maybe. although, i have to say, it's awfully hypocritical of the Antarcticans to berate the rest of us, when they have yet to develop a public transportation system.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

I somehow read that as "taking long walks on the beach with little rubber ducks..."
How do you get them to follow you?


Nope, nothing will be proved until this Administration is over.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Can I has cookie now?

:P

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Bloggy: No. Look, if you can show it, I can blog it.* (*I lifted that phrase from Zuhn's title a couple days ago.)

Bloggy: Um, this isn't the personal ads. (Probably you need to look elsewhere on the world wide webernet, starting with the search term "fetish.")

Bloggy: ICE CREAM!! That's what we can use to fill the crack! Brilliant!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

/Brandon\: OK, so maybe the shelf and the ice don't prove anything; but those Antarcticans ARE known for their total disregard of the environment. Like, hello? A thermostat set to freezing?? Problem solved.

Mo/Dis (x2): OK... maybe this IS the personal ads. Mo/Dis, meet Bloggy. Bloggy, meet Mo/Dis. Enjoy the ducks. Oh, and the cookies. :)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger zuhn said...

Ooh, I'm being quoted!

But on a more serious note, I have quite a few colleagues who are researching polar ice shelves and all that and it's kinda true that it hasn't really been proven. There are definitely changes going on but we don't really have a baseline to measure these changes to see what's actually happening.

Guess I do learn a thing or two at all the seminars I've had to attend!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

GW Bush says global warming isn't true & you know that I believe everything he says;0)

S

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's really not much of a trick. Rubber duckies are full of air, and, well, so am I. Therein lies the ducktraction. I mean attraction.


*thought for sure Eeeclectic would know he was mangling an old country song for evil purposes (though not as evil as SPORTS)*

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If we're going to fill the crack with ice cream, can we use a few of the less popular flavors please? I'd hate to waste perfectly good vanilla...

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger mama biscuit said...

If we use ice cream though, how will we keep people from licking the crack?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger limpy99 said...

Global warming is a myth, just like unicorns, Eskimos and the female orgasm.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Well, in that case, I'm a HUGE fan of friction...em, fiction.



What?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Now we're talking about licking cracks????

I thought this was a classy joint.
;-)

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Comment Deleted: What? Like we're not good enough for you? You pack your toys and go home?!?! Come back, come baaaaaack!

Zuhn: I only quote people I admire. Well, and ones I think are funny, or unbelievable, or I take 'em out of context for my own diabolical purposes and amusement...

Shelly: Me too.

Bloggy: No, CK's the one who listens to country music. . . I'm mostly ignorant.

CK: Right. We'll only use neopolitan and other icky flavors.

TG: You say that as if it's a problem.

Limpy: And I suppose you're the myth-buster... in at least one of those instances?

Mo/Dis: WELL then! I have no words in response to that. :)

Squirl: Nah, YOU'RE the Classy Sister. . . I'm the Sassy one.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Even the captain of the Titanic ought to be able to see icebergs that size.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

E, "myth-buthter". That's a fun word.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

The comment deleted was me. Sorry--wasn't happy with the poor spelling,etc.

:P

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

WHo hung that shelf?

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. i got nuthin'. funny group ya gots here twinnie!

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, God. Antarctica is SUCH a drama queen.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kranki said...

Yeah, it is snowing right now which is UNHEARD of this late in March. My father thinks global warming is just a blip. Look out your window, DAD!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Platypus said...

It seems to be a growing movement: disbelieving all the evidence that the climate is changing. Every time I get in a taxi I hear the views of yet another driver on why it's all just a cycle so it's OK to keep doing what we're doing etc. They may be right - but I'm not taking any chances...

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Iron Fist said...

You're right, that does look Photoshopped.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ice shelf wanted to die. It's nature's way.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

*re-reads article*
Does Wilkins know about the condition of his shelf or shall we stage an intervention?
"Damn it, Wilkins! You just need to chill wit yo bad shelf."

(It ain't easy bein cheesy.Word.)
;)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Iron Fist said...

Dear Eclectic,

We miss you.

Love,
-The Internets

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Nina said...

Sad, sad, sad.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hellloooooooooooo

Anyone home???

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Doing okay cutie?????

Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home