Missing, but definitely in action
Yep, I'm gone for the week. To a place so remote and pristine that even wireless internet and cell phone can't reach it. Heck, if I had one, even a satellite phone would be iffy where we're headed. Although I don't know that in fact, since the technology behind sat. phones is not anything with which I'm familiar. I use the reference merely to make the point of how unplugged we'll be for the next 6 days. Really, seriously, unconnected to politics, news, world events, correspondence from friends and family, and the internest as a hole.
Don't feel sorry for me though, I'm looking forward to the disconnect (no offense intended). It's not blogging, bloggers or blog-related email I want a break from; it's all the other shit involving communication technology, like say, for instance, work. Not that I've actually done much of that since I started this blog, but y'know... sometimes any is too much.
So, be good to yourselves and the people around you, and write a LOT while I'm away. Because when I come back I'll be in withdrawal and I'll expect much material from each and every one of you. Because you blog just for me, right? And I'm grateful.
Salut!

28 Comments:
Sounds wonderful, Eclectic! Have fun. Come see me when you get home. I'll miss you.
B e safe⦠and have fun!
Have fun.
And yes, we all blog just for you but SOMEONE let the cat out of the bag because we weren't supposed to tell you because you'd get a swelled head.
I've had one or two of those myself.
As a matter of fact, I do blog just for you. Oops--sorry, Jim, didn't mean to let her in on the secret.
Have tons of fun disconnecting! Looking forward to photos and tales when you return!
Have fun, Sweetie!
:oD
Eeeclectic, for all you do, this blog's for you.
Well of COURSE we blog for you. Who else would we blog for? Geez.
What up, E?
Hey you guys have a great time! I shall be here missing you terribly and thinking of you often!
...
Are you back yet?
Have fun hunny!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You're so vain
I bet you think this blog is about you
don't you?
Have a great time, darling. MWAH!
WOW Sounds like fun, take lots of pictures we want a detailed acount of everything when you get back. Well maybe not of everything. Have loads of fun.
me? jealous. happy travels.
Hope you're having a mahvelous time right now. I think I might go into withdrawal if I couldn't get phone or internet for 6 straight days. Of course, there will be the gorgeous scenery to help ease the way.
I blog for you. Only for you.
Have a nice time, Sweetie!
Back yet?
No?
*sigh*
Have a ton of fun. Because you are so special, I'm dedicating this post just for you. :)
How about now? Are you back now?
*sees Eeeeeee-eee-eee-clectic isn't back yet and puts his bare feet up on the desk and helps himself to whatever's in the frige....set's all the clocks back seven minutes...switches out good rolls of toilet paper with the cheap crap he has in the YPS!! office bathroom....tears out the last page of every story from every magazine on the table...switches salt for sugar next to the coffee...poors Jello into the fish tank and the toilet tank...giggles*
Hey, Mr. B! Whatcha doin? May I join you? Oh! We can't forget about vaseline on the doorknobs or lacquering the bar soap so it doesn't lather...
Hurry home already, would ya? I miss you.
Angie
::::::::wipes away tears:::::
Miss you. Hope you're having fun.
*crawls out of liquor cabinet, hands Soozieq a box of kleenex and a glass of sumfin or other, goes back into cabinet*
Come home soon, Sweetie!
You're almost out of Scotch.
:oP
Eclectic! You're back! Saw you at Susie's and had to come over. Missed Ya!
The only reason for blogging is for eclectic. :-)
Have fun!
I blog for Eclectic.
Oh! I saw your comment on someone else's blog and I was HOPING you were back! YAY! :)
Oh, and the crayon on the walls...? That was all Mr. B....
Post a Comment
<< Home