Waaaaaay TMI -- read on at your own risk
I usually wax my bikini line. And then I finish up with either razor or tweezers to get the stragglers. Yesterday it was a razor. And it slipped.
No, no, don't worry; no blood, no flesh cut to ribbons. However, there was a casualty. Um, the usually quite carefully manicured landing strip suffered a fatal encroachment and had to be completely shorn.
Why do I reveal this embarrassingly intimate detail to the Internest as a Hole? Because how else could I provide context for what I really need to say today: my undees feel really, really strange. And it's distracting.
Wha?! I told you it was TMI...

32 Comments:
I know EXACTLY what you mean! Well, maybe not exactly.
Um... good luck with all that.
Hello, Shari.
So am I the only sicko who giggled at the line "as a Hole"?
I can't be....right? RIGHT? Tell me I'm not that immature and disgusting. Please.
I'm sorry 'bout the "landing strip" accident but I'm so glad that's ALL that suffered. My stomach seriously did flip flops up 'til I read that.
You could always just take the undies off...
And no Soozie, you were not alone.
Been there, done that, will probably do it again.
Go commando, except when on a bike...trust me on this one. That little garment does a lot to protect your delicates from the seat.
And, as a word of comfort:
It will grow back sooner than you think. :o)
I am SO not knowing what to say to this. I guess it's because I don't wax?
Suzie, I totally cracked up at the "as a hole" line.
So Shari, are you going back to the tweezers next time?
Hey, not for nothing, but weren't you one of the people badgering Soozie for pictures of her new haircut?
(Judge Smales voice)Well? We're waiting!
ha! are these the kind of confessions i can expect next month?
[Don't look down, Peefer. Look at her eyes. Eyes, Peefer. Focus on the eyes. Very good.]
Hi Shari.
LOL...
Uh, yeah, it'll grow back hella fast. Trust me.
Soozie, you are definitely NOT alone!
Of course, eclectic, you KNOW the title of this post MADE me read it! LOL
Do what I do and go without!
It's ok. Just install some blinking LEDs for those planes and charge more for the salted peanuts. See? It all works out.
LOL, sorry to be laughing at your discomfort . . . but when I had my heart attack they shave you on both sides. Because that is where they go in with the cath in the artery in the leg. In case one artery blows they can go into the other. So with a cardiac cath in the groin they come in and check it a lot. I had all male nurses. The one got all red face when John said to him all these men coming in just to see her Mohawk.
And no Soozieq you are not the only sicko. :)
just wait til it starts to grow back--itchy!!
Not that I'd know or anything...
;)
Do you wax your own? I think I'd probably end up doing something awful to myself if I tried. Me + hot wax + bits & pieces = potential disaster
Effie beat me to it. I was going to ask if it's already itching.
I HATE the itchy's..over due for wax but haven't found a good one that I trust..
Romy's right.
This all sounds very familiar. And also, hahahahaha! :)
HAHA...I've done something similar too...mine hurt like hell!!!
I always love TMI stories:)
Shelly
When can I come in for a landing?
Ha! I kidd, of course.
No, seriously, when? ;)
Hello Scott: *blush*
Sooze: It was supposed to make you laugh!
Limpy: Yes, and don't think I haven't!
M/D: You'll do it again? Must be like childbirth then... you swear you'll never go through that again, but...!
Curtis: There's really nothing anyone can say to this, so don't worry. Waxing, in this case, was NOT the problem.
Kittn: Yeah, I can't imagine why they're not enthusiastic about asshairs. Hunh. It's a mystery!
Shawkey: Probably. But that won't be necessary for awhile now. ;)
Limpy: Ha! Nope, I definitely just talk the talk.
Lynn: Hee! I'm glad to make you laugh, especially today.
Kat: All this, and so much more.
Peefer: Atta boy, Peefer! See, when you put your mind to it you can do anything. Besides, you can't actually see anything through my clothes, unless you're like Clark Kent or something. Hi!
CK: Ah... the voice of experience. Not that you're experienced or anything, that's not what I meant; I just meant, it's obvious you've... never mind.
Traci: Curiosity killed the cat, dearie! You okay?! *heh*
Bloggy: Salted nuts? Um... no. Just... no.
Nina: "mohawk" had me laughing! Hee! I'm now grateful I don't have to be part of a medical parade, so you've given me that at least!
Effie: Yes m'am, it's starting to grow back and your "guess" is spot on! Not that you knew or anything...
Sandra: Yes, I do. *ahem* I only said I was eclectic, I never alleged I was bright. Oh, and thanks for stopping by!
Squirl: Ohhhhh yeah!
Romy: Oh sure, NOW you tell me. Where were you when my somnolent self was contemplating the razor??! ;)
Rob: Welcome! A reliable waxer is difficult to find, which is why I wax solo. Hmmm... does that sound bad?
Zuhn: Romy's nearly always right, especially regarding how many margaritas one should have while eating only chips. Sadly, I rarely listen to good advice.
Bone: Um, my seat doesn't have much cushion. Good thing I can swim, eh?
Shelly: Nah, it didn't hurt. Made me cuss, though.
Peter: Ha! I'm a one-airline kinda girl. Approved aircraft only, my friend. But you gets serious points for making me laugh out loud!
You know, you could have just said your undies feel strange. I'm sure most of us would have guessed the reason. Or maybe some of us would have guessed herpes. A few would perhaps have thought, 'She's got sugar ants down there, I'm a'guessin.' A couple would have wondered if you'd done twosies...
Yeah, maybe it's better you told us the real reason.
I had a very similar experience except my landing strip got a hunk of wax on it and had to be shaved...
There you go, TMI for YOU!
Ducky: Yeah. I thought so.
"Twosies"?? You clearly need a shot of tequila, man. It won't hurt a bit, I promise.
RSG: Ha! OK then, we're even!
Oh boy, am I the ONLY wax virgin?
Hee...
Happy Friday!
Hope you have a nice weekend planned Eclectic :-)
Moto sends eyeball licks.
ohlord. I go away for a just a minute, and you run amok.
I like your style; I always refer to the "innernets as a hole." :)
And by style, I was talking about your word choice, not your um, personal topiary. For that, I use my little "crop circle" stencils ;)
And thank you, darlin', for not posting photos :)
I did that once when I was MUCH younger and I shall never do it again. The itch, when it grew back, was intolerable.
now thats just funny.
long time lurker here.
coming out,
love your blog.
Hmmm. Now you have something in common with all of the strippers I know.
Well, um, some men find that totally appealing!
:)
That's gonna itch coming back, sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home