Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You're so jealous!

I've been here:




Here:




And here:




With these two:




And these three:




And a couple of others, photos of whom stupid Blogger won't let me post because apparently you can only post 5 photos per entry. *sheesh* So you'll just have to wonder for now, but I'll be back later.

What? You aren't sitting around holding your breath? Oh. That's probably wise.

22 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Nina said...

I'm soooo jealous! You live in a beautiful area. Guess I will just have to come visit sometime. But we can miss the Lava Lamp. :)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

The scenery is awesome

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger kat said...

heck yeah, i'm jealous!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*Doggy on right*

"Hmmm. I think I'll let her lean back on the other mutt. When she does, a quick bite of his tail will cause him to leap out of the way, sending her down and into the water. It can't miss!! AFV here I come!! WOOF!"

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM so jealous! Who's the tagalong dog?

Hey, did you know that Flickr lets you post as many pics as you want? And you can easily incorporate them into your blog! :) (No, I don't work for them--just have to give you a hard time.)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kranki said...

Lucky you. It looks lovely.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

Yes, AND we are on the edge of our seats...hope we don't pass out & fall on the floor while we are waiting for you to post them...HURRY...LOL!

Those are beautiful pictures! Don't you just love this area?
Still amazes us after all these yrs.

Shangie

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger The Q said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Of course, it doesn't *quite* compare to the Cornfest picture that I posted on my blog, but nice try.

*ahem*

My wimpy lungs can't hold air for very long, but if I thought it'd make you post more quickly, I'd give it a try!

Oh and can I say that "Littlest Eclectic's" tummy is *so* cute!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Yes, I'm jealous! That is so beautiful! But I'm with Nina, not so sure about the Giant Lava Lamp. :)

I'm also a Flickr fan, btw.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Curtis said...

I am jealous indeed! Well, WE have the "El Ranchito", so there! Okay, it doesn't even compare, well, alright then!

Hope your summer is terrrrrif!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Jillus don't EVEN cover it!
Glad you had fun. :o)

I'll see you around at the gym!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger matt said...

Ooooohhh mountains! I miss mountains so much it hurts.

And man, that looks like fun.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures! I can only imagine it was only more breath-taking in real life!

*holding my breath*

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger limpy99 said...

can't....comment.....turning........blue

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breathtaking. Thats all, just breathtaking. I am going to have to come out there for sure, if even for a visit, if you'll still have me.

When? Who knows. Maybe i'll home school for a year and just travel with the boys all over the country. I'll have to be independantly wealthy first, but stranger things have happened.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful...and so are the photos. You're right. I'm not holding my breath...but I am glad to "see" you! Give those gorgeous children a hug from me. I'm still thinking about a jaunt in your direction. MWAH!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You TOTALLY got the better end of the stick, being gone. How absolutely beautiful were those photos? And how absolutely precious are them thar young'uns?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

oh wow-that's so beautiful! hope you had an excellent time :)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger SierraBella said...

'Yep' I'm jealous!
Hurry up with the rest of the pics, ok?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Amy said...

WOW. Youve been to some serious beauty with some serious cute company, Eclectic!

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I wish I was at any of those places right now. I'm sure the weather is much cooler than here in Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home