Dog Days, or Reasons Why I'm Dogging-the-Blogging
*
It's summer. The kids are home from school. I've modified my schedule to be home by 8:00a.m. each day, which means we're neck-deep in home improvement projects, music-, horseback riding-, and art lessons, trips to the water slides, picnics, sport camps, and such.
*
The 'youth baseball politics' saga continues into the all-star post-season. Frankly, it makes me want to live off the grid and avoid all humans with the intensity of a three-year-old faced with spinach.
*
My daughter is becoming one of the most captivating people I've ever met. I can't believe my good fortune to have time to spend with her over the next two months! I don't want to waste a minute.
*
My oldest son has an incredibly great sense of humor, and I don't want to miss a moment with him, either. By next year, his wit may have outgrown me.
*
I have a bicycle. Two, actually: road and mountain.
*
Also, camping and fly-fishing equipment.
*
Anyone heard of summer theater? Yeah, that's going on as well.
*
So... I'm around; and I'm watching/reading all of you, but I may be scarce in the writing/posting department at least until I either get so many photos I have to finally upload them to make room in the camera, or find something of general interest about which to write. Whichever comes first.

26 Comments:
So glad everything is OK with you, even if totally busy.
Personally, I'm not surprised that your kids are A-MAZING, how could they NOT be?!?!? I'm glad you get the honor of spending time with them....obviously YOU deserve it.
Enjoy your Dog Days Eclectic....we'll still be here (and drooling when you leave us comments...I meant that in a Pavlov's Dog way, not a Pervy Way)
Busy is an understatement!
Have a great time with your kids.
:o)
Well I am glad you are around and enjoying summer. School is out for the summer yeah! Enjoy sweetie, enjoy!
No expectations from me, E. You just stop by when you can.
Enjoy those kiddos. That's the most important thing. :)
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! We may miss your pithy comments, but it sounds like you have a wonderful life. Can't spend all of it on the computer. Come around and read when you get the chance. We'll know you're there in spirit.
these people are too nice to you. for the record, none of these so-called 'excuses' would hold water in a court of law. you're just going to have to keep writing if you'd like to avoid litigation.
/snaps fingers, cocks head and shakes hips
you don't want some of this.
Hi Honey! I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying the kidlets! I wish I could have two months off to enjoy mine! MWAH!
Sounds sooooooooo lovely. *le sigh* Cheers to a fab summer with the fam!
Have fun with the kids. We all understand.
Angie
glad you are having fun with the kids...they sound great.
Shel
Eclectic stop fighting the baseball wars. At this age they aren't worth it. Get your son to have as much fun playing ball as he can, and by the time he gets to high school, nerit starts to take over and politics, while unfortunately never dead, takes a back seat. Once the coaches get paid their incentive to play the best players over their neighbor's cousin's sister's half-stepson grows to an amazing degree.
Yep. That all sounds much more fun than blogging. I'd be avoiding the computer as well. Have fun!
Geez, I haven't been around much either and I don't have half the reasons that you do!
Enjoy the kids, they grow all too quickly.
Sounds wonderful, honey. ENJOY.
This sounds like an amazing good time, even if it is crazy busy. Enjoy it... and we'll be around whenever you feel like writing too.
Okay, I'm confused about one thing (yes, only one!). You said you've adjusted your schedule to be home by 8:00 AM. What are you doing before that? A few ideas come to mind (working the graveyard shift at the 7-Eleven, operating three slot machines simultaneously at the casino, etc.), but none of them seem to fit you . . .
Enjoy your time away from us crazies in the computer!
You sound busy...and happy...and busy...and busy :)
Enjoy :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
enjoy your summer!
It sounds as if the summer has begun well. May it continue in that blessed state!
i think i'd like to switch summers with you... this all sounds very lovely.
Happy 4th of July Eclectic Family!!
Moto sends eyeball licks galore!
Hope you had a Happy 4th!
Just stopped in to say I love you! That is all . . .
Stopped by to say hi again. Hope you're surviving all of it. :)
I've been seeing indications that you've had a birthday. And I missed it. Happy birthday, my sister. I celebrate that you were born, whenever the heck it was.
Excellent, love it!
travel health online c82 epson printer acura 3.2 tl-s manual guide book forever.com quit smoking toy fox terriers wallpaper boat insurance canada the fitness studio atlanta
Post a Comment
<< Home