Musings
Sitting here with my fingers poised over the keys, I realized what a relief it is to be here. Knowing that you will read these words -- whatever you may think or feel about them -- is somehow so validating. I've been in a bit of an ugly place for the past little while, and you guys provide me with so much that is meaningful to me! Not just that you come here, but knowing I can go visit you and be completely relieved of my own life for that period of time, transported to the places where your words take me on any given day. This is a gift that you've collectively given me, and today, especially, I'm grateful.
Speaking of today, Deb is really at a low spot. I know, many of you already make yourselves at home over there on a pretty regular basis, and you visit lots of other sites that send you her way. I won't ask you to go, I'll just mention that she's in a bad spot, and if you are moved by that sort of thing, you'll probably head on over to see what you can do by way of amusing comment or support. Because I've learned that you folks are that way. One of the many reasons I keep blogging.
Thanks.

16 Comments:
Hey Shari - sorry to hear you're feeling a little down in the dumps. Would it make you feel any better if I told you I just ate a whole bag of nacho cheese Bugles, washed down with some Diet Coke, and now I can actually feel the lining of my stomach dissolving?
No? Uh... okay. Well, then, let's pretend you never heard that. :)
You're welcome....and THANK YOU for always being there for us.
Angie
Can I be a cheerleader for my original cheerleader?
I value you so much Shari. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
I'm praying for you. We all have our 'crap', and somehow, we make it through. I believe we are carried through.
I dont know whats going on, and dont expect you to share if you dont want to- but- i'll be licensed by the end of next year. Where? I dont know. If you want a partner after I have some practical experience, or an associate, or whatever...it would be fun.
If you could, please email me your address. Use my school account if you have that email. I check it much more often.
And thank you for being there for me too! You are appreciated -- probably more than you know.
Eclectic, you're always a bright spot. I'm going to be selfish now and ask that you come and comment on my blogiversary post when you get time. I actually made it a year. And it's people like you who've kept me encouraged to stick around.
It might be presumptuous for me to speak for everyone, but I think you give us, the internets as a whole, a lot more than you're getting in return.
*practicing being poised with his fingers over the keyboard*
Awe, hell! I can't do it.
*kicks dirt*
*goes off to look up "poised"*
(You hang in there Eeeclectic, a new day shall dawn up on the blogosphere and a joyous download shall be in your inbox to lift you higher and faster than any broadband.)
i KNOW you're not talking to me. my words only transport people to a very awful place known in hushed circles as songs from the 80s. and i know how much you hate steve perry, and don't worry, cause i told him.
I agree with Zuhn.
You are the bestest blog friend ever.
That was an excellent affirmation of blogging and blog readers. Thanks.
I discovered that I can get to Deb's site while I'm AT WORK! Woohoo! That is amazing and I'm afraid if I type it too loudly they will block me from going there! LOL
I am so sorry you are in a tough place right now my dear. You KNOW you can email anytime you want to right? I'll send you my #'s in email later and you can call me if you want as well ok?
Give yourself a hug my dear...it's from me. Do you have a messenger program?
Peace.
Hey doll! I'm so glad you're on the other side of this great big internet... Take care.
Anytime you want to chat or need someone to listen, email me, and I'll be happy to be that person -- across the internet, or across the phone.
You are now a part of my life. I am so excited that I will get to meet you in person this year . . .
You have been a comfort to me over and over again. I can only hope that I could be even half of what you have been to me. You are very special . . and I am so glad you are here.
You are such a great support. I thank YOU!
Electic, YOU are wonderful...
xxx
hi eclectic
thank you too, for being so supportive. even though you're going through a lot, you're still here for us. i find that to be very comforting.
i really appreciate all the loving comments and advice you've given me. you are an amazing person, eclectic.
hugs
Post a Comment
<< Home