Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Home again, home again...

Q: Take 5 children, 4 parents plus 2 grandparents; add 2 hot tubs, lots of sugar and a little alcohol; plus 1 absolutely gorgeous ski hill with plenty of perfect snow and sun, and what have you got?


A: Me, smiling. A lot. It was a good thing.






Oh, and thanks for straightening up the place. It looks great!

14 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

SOunds like fun.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Too much cold and wet mixed in with the sugar if you ask me.

Watch you don't trip over the track lighting.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I love it when you smile. :)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Yay! sounds like fun, any pictures?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Squirl said...

Glad you're smiling. Yes, the place does look pretty good.

Welcome home. :-)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Nina said...

So glad you had a good time, it makes me smile just thinking of you smiling. Hugs

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Kranki said...

So happy to hear it was fun. And things were still standing when you got home.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger The Q said...

:::Doing a happy dance:::::

Eclectic is home, YAY!!!

Welcome home, we missed you.

Glad you had a great time. You deserved it My Dear :-)

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I bet we had it so clean you didnt even know we were all having a good 'ol time!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! Glad you got some time away to decompress.

Welcome back!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Decompression is a very wonderful thing.
Glad to hear you got your smile back. :o)

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're home! I'm glad you had a lovely time too but I'm really more glad you're home.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

glad you're all back safe :)

sounds like so much fun.

Any pictures?

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger limpy99 said...

I'm hiding under the couch. Could you please step out for a minute so I can make a dash for the back door? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home