Sunday, March 26, 2006

Briz is having a sleepover... with a girl!

OK, pictures later (I have to wait for my camera battery to charge...), but our friends are out of town for a couple days, so last night Cosette came to stay with us until her mom and dad get back. Before she got here, I thought Briz was getting huge. Now I see he is actually a small lap dog. Gotta go, Cosette is eating something and I have to make sure it's not the baby.

:::UPDATE:::



We'll start off with a heart-warming photo of Briz and his sister, so you can get an idea of how big he is:





Next, a photo of Cosette for comparison purposes, 130 lbs of pure Yellow Lab goodness:





Here they are together:





Next, we add one Daddy-type person for scale:





And finally, just for Moto, proof that Briz can be a freaktard:

20 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Ooooooooooh, I can't WAIT for the pictures!

:::tapping desk impatiently:::

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!? He invited a girl over and it's not Maggie?!? She thought she was his one and only. I'll have to break it to her gently.

Can't wait for the pics!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Did they share spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp?

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they at least had to sleep in separate beds. I mean, come on, Shari! Briz is just a kid!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

This is too damnit funny!
Very cute photos. :o)

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Cosette is quite, um . . . big-boned. Yes, big-boned, that's it.

Briz, as usual, looks sweet and cuddly. Maggie is insanely jealous.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger The Q said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!! You did NOT type 130 lbs....right? That WAS a typo, RIGHT? I seriously shuddered just thinking if Moto was 130 lbs of Freaktard. O.M.G. I know Cosette is NOT a freaktard, but imagine if she was?!?!?

Briz needs a few last minute pointers on how to finish up the "rolling on the back/Freaktard Position" from Moto still....leap up vertically straight, try to lick the eyeball of the Daddy-type person before ricocheting off the screen on the window.

WHAT? Seriously, that is how you finish off the "Rolling on the back/Freaktard Position". Trust me on this Eclectic :-)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, how much does it cost to feed Cosette for a day?

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who let the pony in the house?

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww! Puppy love!

These pictures are a great start to the morning!

Thank you!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Nina said...

Wow, Briz does look small compared to Cosette . . . how much fun to have a sleepover, but with a girl?

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The lighting is great in those pictures, makes me feel all relaxed. and the dogs? They are gorgeous.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kranki said...

Are labs usually that big? Wow! She does look big. And soft. And cute. And Briz? Uber cute!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Squirl said...

Yeah, Briz looks small compared to Cosette. I'd better not tell Annie. She'll be jealous. Thanks for the doggie pics.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

yaaay, doggie pictures :)

they both are so sweet. hope she wasn't using the baby's foot as a chew toy?


she's very big, but that just means more to squish :D

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! It's always wonderful to get one's tummy scratched.

Didn't you say I get Briz for a weekend sometime?

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

hey, where'd my comment go?

i'm out, aren't i? whatever i did, i'm kind of sorry.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

Traci: I'm so glad I could make you laugh! It does my heart good.

Sooze: See? Good things come to those who wait!

Sharkey: MaggieMae has a standing invitation at all times!

Shoshie: Want me to babysit your kids? I'll teach 'em all kinds of neat things! ;)

Bloggy: Naw, Cosette has what we'd call a "healthy appetite" which doesn't accommodate the concept of sharing food...

Jenny: You don't approve? Prude!!

M/D: Can you imagine? It's hilarious watching them together, Briz playing tough-guy and Cosette, well, pretty much ignoring him...

Sharkey: Oh, Maggie can come over for a sleep-over too! Just let me know when is convenient for her.

Sooze: OMG, yes I DID type 130 lbs! And it's NOT a typo, and she IS a freaktard!! She runs around the back yard barking at her tail, at the breeze, snapping at invisible assailants... but she's really sweet inside. And Brizzy's working on the finish -- I'll let you know when he's got it. ;)

SSNick: Howdy! Honestly, I don't know because her mom and dad supplied the food for her stay. But I imagine it's akin to the GNP of a third-world country.

Zuhn: I know, huh?! She's monstrous!!

CK: Your morning was already up and running on full-throttle yesterday, my dearie! You were cracking me up!!

Nina: I know, contributing to the delinquency of a minor... makes you glad Mateo is too far away for me to corrupt, doesn't it?!

Amy: Yay! Relax, pull up a chair and I'll pour you a cup of coffee or something. We'll chat!

Kranki: Gaaah, I don't think so. I think she's part moose!

Squirl: Annie has his heart, so tell her not to worry. These other girls are just his wild oats.

Dawn: Actually, she's just so sweet, and SOOOOO gentle with the little guy she even let him climb up on her back!

Chia: You don't have a belly -- you have a washboard!

Jim: Pick a weekend and he's yours. But remember the package deal, the kids go to.

Brando: That's as "troll" as you get? Wow. I'm disappointed.

Bubbling: Welcome! Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Shoshie: I'm so excited! I'll warn you about my dance moves though. I'm ... um ... special.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

As always Mr. Briz is a very handsome fellow. That lab is a giant. I used to have a chocolate lab.....they are great dogs! Thanks for the pictures!

Angie

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

OMG that baby is cute!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home