Shilbo: I miss you, lady. Wish I could give you a real hug in person!!
Zuhn: Because they ARE fun... when approached with the proper attitude: which involves stopping at Uncle Uli's Pub and then at the Icicle Ridge Winery after the hike. Fun, fun, fun!
Vahid: You should bring Sarah and come visit! We have two extra pairs of snowshoes, plus we have beer. :)
8 Comments:
xoxoxoxo
You guys somehow make outdoor activities look fun.
That looks like tons of fun. And you guys look great. :)
Shilbo: I miss you, lady. Wish I could give you a real hug in person!!
Zuhn: Because they ARE fun... when approached with the proper attitude: which involves stopping at Uncle Uli's Pub and then at the Icicle Ridge Winery after the hike. Fun, fun, fun!
Vahid: You should bring Sarah and come visit! We have two extra pairs of snowshoes, plus we have beer. :)
Only 9 more days and it will be your favorite spring sport, too.
You are beautiful. That is all.
Oh wow, what beautiful scenery! I would love to try snowshoeing! It looks like a lot of fun :)
That's a beautiful picture of you and your puppy.
Post a Comment
<< Home