Grumble, grumble
Dear BlogSpot,
I know you're free and all, and I just want to tell you that at the moment I really feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
After nearly an hour of trying, I am now giving up posting photos to my blog, beaten down as I am by your repeated response of "BAD REQUEST." Honestly? I thought it was a very polite and reasonable request, and if you wanted me to make it differently, the least you could do is offer constructive criticism and perhaps some hint as to what you desire from me. For a company specializing in communication, you're surprisingly non-communicative on this.
Anyway, my boring blog today is your doing, not mine for change. So thanks, BlogSpot.
Sincerely,
Eclectic

7 Comments:
Your last line made me laugh.
I don't even know how to blog anymore. Also, when I try to comment on some blogs, it thinks I'm spam.
Blogger is a bitch:)
Come to Wordpress.
Things like this don't happen on Facebook.
Just say'n
not cool, blogspot, not cool.
Hey Twinnie. I'm struggling with blogging too. Ugh.
I miss you!! More blogging plz!
Post a Comment
<< Home