Sunday, December 02, 2007

Explanation

Look... it's snowing like crazy, and we just got our hottub delivered and set up this week.

Any questions? I thought not. Now, excuse me... there's some 103F water calling my name.

23 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Nina said...

Don't forget the wine! I think I need to come for a visit. :)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh God how I love to be in a hot tub when it's snowing. I used to do that in Colorado.

I'm so jillis of you. Soak and relax for me!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Awesome! Be sure to remember to keep the right balance of chemicals in it: a glass of wine in at least one hand. But, every once in a while you have to 'shock' it by taking a margarita to your soaking session. It helps...um, I've been told. By a friend. Yeah.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hand Check

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, is the hot tub inside or outside the house?

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man... Save me a spot, will ya?

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

Oooh. Wow. Please sing the Eddie Murphy doing James Brown Hot tub song for me.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Sharkey said...

I think Tysgirl got it right. Don't forget the music--perhaps some Barry White? :)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger limpy99 said...

You did all that just for me and Tygirl? I'm flattered!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhh:)
Enjoy that time! You deserve it.

Shelly

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger The Q said...

By "hand check" does Tysgirl mean to check for massive water wrinkles or something more risque? ;-)

I say I stop and pick up "Shangie" and we all head up to the hot tub!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Platypus said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm very jealous!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Nilbo said...

103? Pussy. 104 is the temperature for a decent hot tub session. You want enough to make your skin a rosy red without actually stripping it from your body and having your guts spill into the pool (which can be a tricky cleaning issue).

A hot tub in a gentle snow with a glass of wine is God's reward for being ... well, you.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add apple martinis to that mix and it's officially a perfect day.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kranki said...

Aaaaaaand your address would be...

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Oh how lovely!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Casdok said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

ooooooooh, how fun!!! enjoy :)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Wait, are you trying to get me to come back over there now??? Might work.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Damn, I'm good and ready for some hot tub.

I promise to (try to) behave myself.

Maybe.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you can't blog from the tub?

xxx

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger matt said...

I hate you. I mean I love you, but am insanely jealous.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Opera Gal said...

at this point, with the number of bloggers planning to visit Electics hot tub, I think Susie needs to bring back Delgado the bartender/poolboy to serve the libations.

I am HERE don't believe Blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home