File under: Preschool and Other Hot Music Venues
Littlest Eclectic, age 4: singing/humming some little tune
Auntie Cheryl: "What are you singing, Little Man?"
Littlest Eclectic: "My favorite song. 'Sexy Back.'
Maybe I'm eclectic, or maybe it's just a short attention span...
19 Comments:
I wonder who has been teaching Littlest Eclectic music?
i'm marrying justin timberlake, you know.
Hahahahahahahaha! I love it. I gotta meet this kid.
Awww, man. He is going to make the cutest Nephew in Law with that kind of energy :-)
Don'tcha love it?
We were in the grocery store when Punkin (9 yrs old) says "SSsssshhh! It's "Hips Don't Lie!".
Sweet Pea (nearly 5 yrs old) says "Yeah! It IS "Hips Don't Lie!"
*makes note that Eeeclectic children need Rock N Roll care package*
*pats Eeeclectic on the shoulder in a "there, there, it'll be okay" moment of reassurance*
Nick: His older brother I think!
Kat: What?!?! I thought you're strictly a "no marriage" kinda girl. He MUST'VE brought sexy back to change your mind. ;)
Squirl: He's a hoot, I'll tell you. Can't wait to introduce him to his Auntie Squirl!!
Sooze: I know, huh?!
CK: Ha!! Who's gonna break it to 'em that at certain ages, hips DO lie? **hee**
Bloggy: Thanks man. I knew I could count on you in a crisis. ;)
OMG!!!
At least you know he really doesn't understand what that means yet.
(((hugs)))
I let my kids listen to good rock n' roll replete with F bombs just so they don't grow up to be Timberlake fans.
Hahaha! That's a good one, E. My twins were three, cute, absolutely adorable and rode in the car with their father's music just a bit too often. The little dollies learned how to sing 'Bad to the Bone'. I was a wee bit irked at the hubby then, but now it's kind of funny.
gawd I love kids!!!
LOL...that is too funny!
Kids crack me up.
*mwa*
S
Love it! Obviously the appeal of JT is universal.
When my sister was about 7 or 8, she kind of sent my dad and I for a spin. We were dropping her off at school, and it just so happened that the song Cocaine by Eric Clapton was playing on the radio. As she walked into her school, we could hear her clearly (and not quietly!!) saying "COCAINE!".
We were sure that either my dad or my stepmom would be receiving a call from the school that day.
Kids... they're paying WAY more attention than you think they are.
Mo/Dis: Thanks for the hug! Where you been?! How's the bike?
Limpy: I may have to follow your lead. The "Little Einsteins" strategy isn't working so far as I can see.
Lynn: That's adorable!
Traci: Me too, twinnie.
Shelly: I'm sayin'! He may come with me to the lake, so I hope kids really DO crack you up??
Kalki: At least, on the preschool circuit... ;)
Hemmie: No doubt. That Clapton story is priceless! Nice to see you, chica!!
Bring him girl! We'd love to meet him. Bring Briz too (I need doggie snuggles) :)
Ang
Too cute. I'd love to hear his version.
I don't get it.
But it sounds cute.
(I am so culturally deprived.) (sigh.)
Hee hee, that's wonderful! Stumpy once did a similar thing with 'Teenage Dirtbag'...
Post a Comment
<< Home