UPDATE: Fever loses game in final inning.
Fever: 101
Eclectic: 0
But wait... Eclectic has sent in the antibiotic relief pitcher, and a new player at shortstop by the name of ibuprofen. This game isn't over yet, folks.
*** *** ***
FEB. 7, 2007: See comments for update.

19 Comments:
Must be all that partying over at Susie's place. Co-hosting a house-hotting really wears a girl out.
Feel better soon!
My money's on you. I mean, I think you will beat the fever. I hope soon. xxx
I've heard good things about that ibuprofen. Go kick some butt.
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what the clean-up hitter does with fever's hot new pitcher Mr. Vomit!
Ginger ale, couch, remote.
Repeats as necessary.
Oh NO!!!!! feel better soon
I hope you're feeling much better soon. That house-hotting party was a lot of work. Dancing and Twister were probably more than your fever-ridden body needed. :-(
Feel better soon!!
When you have a fever, does your hair get more red? I was just curious ;-)
Oh darlin... I'm SO sorry you're sick! Of course... this means you get to (HAVE TO) REST now, doesn't it?
Quick! Gimme them germs!
Sleep and sleep and sleep some more. Add a few sips of ginger ale and then sleep again.
Poor you.
Your choice of relief pitcher will probably throw a no-hitter for you, honey. You'll do great, just hang in a bit. Hugs to you, sister E.
Who's on first?
UPDATE: Sorry guys, Blogger won't let me in to edit my own friggin' post (or do anything else for that matter)... so here's the update in the comments: Fever gave up about 2pm yesterday. I am at work today, and busier than a 1-arm paper-hanger (whatever that means). Also, Littlest Eclectic is on the mend, and at school for the morning. Thanks for thinking of us!!
i was just going to say something sweet here but Katrina just puked all own my front and her front.
bye
You can always beat Fever senseless with a baseball bat.
Bein' ill ain't no way to be.
YAY! I knew it. Nothing can keep the E Family down :-)
Thanks, guys!
I'm glad you're recovering. :)
Darling girl, hope you are feeling better. I think there should be a law against a mom getting sick. More so when the said children are sick too. Take care of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home