Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Photos... schmotos

So I may have been a little overly-optimistic on the photo thing for the previous post. *sigh* But I promise I'll take pictures next week while we're in Canada on vacation, and when we return, I'll post some of the kids skiing, and playing games, and snow-shoeing, and ice-skating, and eating... I'll get pictures of everything.

10 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

In other words: Eeeeclectic is now taking Crayola donations and intends to have the younuns draw crud to be posted as she ain't never gonna post no pitch-ers.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

No, No, NO!!! Please, don't send crayons!! ::: looks nervously at the 'drawing drawer' where crayons and colored pencils threaten a hostile coups :::

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger jill said...

How come you're so good? Just seeing your name pop up makes me smile and feel better about the world in general. I can't help but continue to think how lucky/blessed your family, your real flesh-and-blood friends, your neighors, your pets are to have you in their lives.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sharkey said...

Yeah, you'll get pictures of everything . . . except the Briz-man! 'Cause I bet he's not going to Canada with you. We haven't seen any photos of him in a long time, you know . . . .

Have a great vacation!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

Photos or not, your writing is worth coming by. Have a great time on vacation.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Pictures or no, you guys are awesome! :oD

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

Have fun skiing!

Angie

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

our snow is all melting in this part of the country :(

have a great time. I'm going to hold you to your promise of pictures :)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bloggy, I think markers would be better than crayons, don't you?

Whoa! Back the truck up.... VACATION? In CANADA?

You can't go! You just can't!

*sits in corner rocking back and forth and sucking thumb*

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger zuhn said...

Um...you're visiting my neck of the woods and this is the first I'm hearing about it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home