Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bowl Cleaner

OK, so after today I'm thinking we're heavy on the "bowl", and light on the "super".


Discuss.

14 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger greedo said...

Uh... excuse me? Surely you're not dissing Da Bears, are you? :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger The Q said...

I wanted to be able to watch that pretty boy QB play, but sadly I won't be able to. Oh well, I'll just have to drink more instead.

*sigh*

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger pack of 2 said...

Well, you know I'm a Colts fan so.....yipppeeeeee! :) C'mon, you have to admit it was a great game.


Angie

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger kat said...

booooooooooooooooooooooo.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Well, we love the Ravens, and we hate the Colts, on accounta what they did to US, PERSONALLY. And the Saints were a sentimental second choice, as I think they are for many, so . . . not such a good weekend. Not super; more like bowl, you're right.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Squirl said...

Makes me glad I don't care about sports.

Sorry the Super got ruined for you, though.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Nilbo said...

Whatever. It's not real football, anyway. Sissy little four-down game played on a postage stamp field with not enough players. Pfft. Give me the CFL any day.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger limpy99 said...

The important thing is that for 4-5 hours two Sundays from now, nearly all Americans will gather together, united in front of their TV sets, and spend time trying to figure out who has the best commercials.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Platypus said...

Um, the only thing I know about the Super Bowl is that nobody's boobs escaped live on TV this year... Not much help really, am I?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger zuhn said...

Did someone mention the CFL? Pffttt.

I second runjenrun. What's wrong with Da Bears, E? Huh? Huh?

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

I understand completely.
/Seahawks fan

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Go Bears!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

Whn you say Bowl doe you mean like the kind that you can light one end and inhale from the other?


Go....Broncos..wait a minute they did not even make to the Playoffs.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Bone Machine said...

Go Motorhead!!

Oh wait, they're not a sports team.





(supporting the Bears by default)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home