Sapphira's Home
Thanks to a skilled and compassionate vetrinarian, a whole passle of positive thoughts and prayers from all over, and Visa TM -- It's everywhere you want to be -- our tiny cat is home resting and recovering. I am grateful. Bloggy, your excellent suggestion regarding fever-reduction proved to be difficult in the execution, so we've opted for antibiotic therapy instead.
Mr. Eclectic has returned home as well, and brought with him a beautiful, HUGE steelhead, freshly-caught (on a barbless fly) which we will eat for dinner tonight in celebration.
Your comments, emails, phone calls, e-cards, and gifts (thanks Momentarily Distracted) have meant the world to me during this episode. Thank you so very much.
Love,
~Shari

22 Comments:
It's like that old saying: The cat's out of the woods.
Wait. Is that how the saying goes?
Yeah! Congrats to you all. We'll keep the positive thoughts going through the recovery period.
Hopefully the cat and dog will still be friends. It would be too bad if there's hostility. Like my fraternity used to say: "No one wants to see a dog in a cat fight, ain't that right, broham. Woooo!" [high-five].
Hello, Shari.
Yay! So glad to hear she's home - I'm sure she'll recuperate much faster now that she's back in her loving home.
I say you break out the Visa one more time, though, and buy Briz some new toys that look nothing like a cat. And maybe buy Sapphira a spiked collar. :)
I am soooo glad to hear that she is ok. And that you have the means to celebrate! Sounds positively delicioius!
I think the saying scott is looking for is, "Don't spill the cat."
So glad everyone's home where they belong. Enjoy that fish. It is a fish, right? What did you call it, a hooplehead? . . . no, a steelhead. Well, either way, enjoy.
Well.. I got side tracked and missed the update from Momentarily_Distracted. Wish I had seen it, I laid down for a minute and my Mojo came for a snooze with me. I fell asleep thinking of Sapphira.
I'm very happy she is home and resting well.
uh.. is she resting in her new bed? Considering the wedding and all?
YEA!! I'm so glad she's home.
I'm sure her "husband" is happy to have her home :-)
Yay for Sapphira!
Not only is she home, she's got a great nurse taking care of her.
Of course, the nurse is also her mother-in-law...boy, this is starting to sound like a 1950's soap opera!
Stay tuned for another episode of "As The Cat Purrs"...
:o)
YeeHaawwwww! The kitty is home! And Mr. Eclectic too? Happy homecoming to both!
Oh yay! I've been thinking about you guys, and I came to your site while peeking through my fingers, fearing the worst. So glad it's good news!
I am SO, SO very happy to hear that!
:)
:)
Angie
so glad she's back home, eclectic :)
I'm glad she's home now so you can love her up!
And the best part is??? Everyone recovers better at home, surrounded by love.
Great news!
That is WONDERFUL news, darlin! I'm glad EVERYONE is back home safe and sound.
Hugs!
You...you...you chose MEDICATION over Nair?! What the...Well, as long as kitty is ok in the end, I guess that's all important. :)
By the way, Simon, my cat, he had Aroma Therapy yesterday. I am not kidding! You know those free perfume/cologne samplers you get in the mail? Yep! I first opened the "girl side" for him and let him linger over it. Next, I opened the "boy side" and let him linger over it. I left it on the couch for him all night long with both sides open.
I think he grew tired of it though, it was in the floor this morning and he had a glazed look in his eyes.
Come to think of it, he puked a little too.
Glad for you!
How was the fish?
I am glad that she is doing well.
Yea!
So happy that she is doing well. Poor little Pookle Loo.
I'm so glad you don't stamp on fish!
I'm so sorry that the baby was hurt, and SO VERY HAPPY that she's getting better. Pets are not just animals, they are part of the family. The night Leo was lost, I cried- and he was just lost- not severely hurt.
Lots of love and kisses to the precious, strong little girl.
I'm glad to hear Sapphira is home safely!
Thank you for checking in on me, and of course for your lovely words.
Post a Comment
<< Home