I absolutely cannot survive without chocolate ice cream! Sometimes I eat it for breakfast, but only if the kids are at school, so they can't see my very bad example.
When you say "you...just gotta", you mean ME? Like you're forcing me to eat or something? Like you're not going to let me get down from the table until I'm finished?
Shangie: Geez, Blogger ate my reply to you. This is a little freaky -- part of my comment posted and part didn't. Is Blogger some sort of thought police? Anyway, all I was gonna say was, "Try it. You'll like it!!"
My mother always said that if you're craving something then your body needs something that's in it. I think you're having a good craving - at least it's not kippers with marmalade... ;)
I'll take the ice cream (oh, wait, I already did!) but will skip the amarretto thank you! Glad you're taking care of yourself...sometimes we just NEED it eh?
25 Comments:
I don't understand. What do you mean "sometimes?"
Hello, Shari.
OMG, eclectic's going to be a "mother of 4" soon!
Hey, how come I've never thought of that? Sounds wonderful!
WHAT?????? Does zuhn know something . . . . WHAT???
Okaaaaaayyyyyy???
Shangie
It's not just for breakfast anymore.
Mmm...sounds good. :o)
I absolutely cannot survive without chocolate ice cream! Sometimes I eat it for breakfast, but only if the kids are at school, so they can't see my very bad example.
When you say "you...just gotta", you mean ME? Like you're forcing me to eat or something? Like you're not going to let me get down from the table until I'm finished?
Well...well....YOU're not the boss of me!
:P
So, can I have some more ice cream now?
Scott: Exactly!
Zuhn: If that's true, then you will soon have a baby to raise. ;) The word "craving" is NOT synonymous with "pregnant". Honest.
Shawkey: It is!
Susie: Nah, she's just sore b/c I left her out in the last comments, so now she's all starting rumors... *sheesh* ;)
Rick: You're welcome.
Shangie:
Mo_Dis: I'm sayin! SOOOO good!
Lynn: Who needs orange juice anyway, huh?
Bloggy: Ice cream for everyone!!
But you can't leave the table until you're finished.
Shangie: Geez, Blogger ate my reply to you. This is a little freaky -- part of my comment posted and part didn't. Is Blogger some sort of thought police? Anyway, all I was gonna say was, "Try it. You'll like it!!"
Oh man... I've been trying to be so good about not eating ice cream or hot fudge brownie sundaes...
Then Lynn had to go and mention "sneaking" chocolate ice cream...
And, did you mean I can leave the table until I'm finished with my portion, or the whole damn container?
Damn right! Except for the amaretto part. Yech.
And sometimes you gotta eat strawberry shortcake with whipped cream. Life is a circle.
Hey, I just call it as I see it, and based on my own experiences with cravings and pregnancy...
OK, but you're still not the boss of me. :P
My mother always said that if you're craving something then your body needs something that's in it. I think you're having a good craving - at least it's not kippers with marmalade... ;)
I'll be coming north have it ready. :)
Ice cream is good for you . . . so is chocolate . . . so I'm thinking amaretto must be too. :)
ok, will do :)
Funny how ice cream and liquor go so well together. It's a conspiracy, I think.
I'll take the ice cream (oh, wait, I already did!) but will skip the amarretto thank you! Glad you're taking care of yourself...sometimes we just NEED it eh?
o.k. twist my arm. :)
CK: Whatever you wish -- I know where to get more!! But didja hafta mention brownies?? Holy crikey I love me some brownies!!
Kranki: No amaretto for you? Well then, extra chocolate!
Limpy: Depends on where the whipped cream ends up though, don't you think?
Zuhn: Yeah, your vast experience with pregnancy... HA! You're funny!
Bloggy: Oh yeah? Who posted adventures from the weekend after someone told him to? Huh??
Platypus: Hullo!! Nice to see you here. Care for some ice cream? ;) My mom said that too. I imagine there's truth to it.
Nina: When shall I expect you? I'll bake a cake, too!
Dawn: That's my girl!
Caitlin: Definitely. Resistance is futile.
Traci: No amaretto? You sure? How 'bout Baileys then, or maybe Kahlua? ;)
P&D: Hello! Consider your arm twisted. Thanks for stopping by.
Kittn: Whiskey? ON the ice cream? Really?? 'Cause usually I just drink that on the side...
JDR: You snuck in!! Yeah, amaretto, y'know, almond-flavored liqueur. Mmmmmmmm. You can have some soon, I promise.
Oooooo, Kahlua would work for me! hehehe!
Sounds like a really nice thing to have in front of a warm fireplace on a gloomy evening.
Post a Comment
<< Home