Gone Camping
Big internet hugs to all my bloggies -- I love the way you guys circled the wagons around me this week!
We're taking the family to the woods and the rivers for 2 days. This, believe it or not, is a happy thing from our perspective. Fishing, hiking and hanging out. I can hardly wait! Oh look: I don't have to wait -- we're leaving right now!
Happy Mom's Day to all you mother's out there -- it's a tough job, but worth doing well.

22 Comments:
Have fun eating nummy foods and drinking things that are delicious and wonderful.
Oh, and have fun camping, too.
*obsessed with food, am I*
Have a great time. And Happy Mothers' Day to you, dear!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Big hugs to you and your entire (fantastic) family.
Hmmm . . . yummy camping foods . . . s'mores, perhaps? I might even endure camping if it meant I could have some s'mores.
Hope you're having a good time. Happy Mother's Day!!!
*hoping she's got plenty of OFF! to go 'round*
Have fun camping! Are you celebrating Mother's Day in a tent? No matter where you celebrate it, may it be good for you!
Have a fabulous time my friend! MWAH!
Have a great Mothers Day weekend Eclectic! Big hugs and smoochies to ya.
Angie
Happy Mother's Day, my sister. You are one of the best of the best. May your family make happy memories enough to obliterate the recent garbage.
Oh you all have fun!!
Happy Mother's Day.
You know, like, on the real day and all...?
I hope you are having a great time! Happy Mother's Day!
happy, happy mother's day!
I'm jealous! My girlfriend and I were going to camp this weekend after a friend's wedding Friday night, but it was far too cold here for her tastes (mid 30s overnight?), so we stayed at a friend's house instead.
Enjoy the peace of the woods!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day sweetie!!!! I hope you're having a blast with your family out in the wild backwoods of Wenatchee!!! I think of you every day! MWAH!
Happy Mother's day to you, darlin.
M/D: Oooh, I won't even tell you how bad I was! But I was good, too -- we had apples, celery and carrot sticks, grapes, pineapple and bananas to snack on. I just won't say what else...
Squirl: We truly did have a great time. Thanks!
Sooze: It was fantastic! Perfect weather, warm and clear all day, cold and crisp at night. The whole place to ourselves... couldn't ask for more! Hugs right back atcha (and some muzzle kisses for Moto!)
Rose: Back to you, sweetie! Life is never the same once you're someone's mum!
Shawkey: S'mores, indeed!! Mmmmmm!! Well worth any trouble, but to me, the camping is a delight.
Bloggy: Are you encouraging me to get OFF? *hee*
SSNick: Yessir, in a tent! In some of the most gorgeous wilderness I've ever seen, next to a raging but pristine river that lulled us to sleep each night.
Traci: I'll have to post some photos so you can see what a fabulous time we had! Truly, it was wonderful!! Thanks!
Angie: Why, thank ya! I love hugs and smoochies!! Back to you and Shell, too.
Susie: Thank you so very much!! And we did make some happy, happy memories - I'll post pictures soon! I hope your day was worthy of you and your mothering, too! I'll write soon.
Curtis: We DID!! And it sound's like y'all had fun, too!
Gatito: Hee! Mominator! I'll keep it, thanks!
Squirl: You are SO thoughtful! Thank you!!
Nina: Oh Happy Mom's Day to you too, sweet girl!
Kat: Thank you, m'dear! Did Winston spoil you today? He should!
Matt: We had the whole campground to ourselves and spectacular weather -- perfect!
Kranki: Aren't you thoughtful! And kitties are kiddies, too, so Happy Mom's Day to you!
Traci: We did have fun, although we were far away from Wenatchee!! Thinking of you too, Traci, and hoping your mother's day has been free from too many tears. Hugs to you!
Amy: And also to you!
(Hee! It's okay to be slightly irreverent as long as it's funny, right?)
*blushes*
Me? I do sort of like that Prince song now that you mention it.
Happy (belated) Mother's Day. Have a great, relaxing, and enjoyable two days. Watch out for those ticks.
I guess you're back and survived the outdoors. I can't believe you go out there on purpose! Hopefully you got what you needed out there because it sounds like you've been having a rough go of it lately. And happy belated mom's day to the best mom I've never met.
how was camping? did you have nice weather? i'm dying to go camping, i miss it so much.
hugs,
dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home