Jim: The waiting is over, m'luv! Feast your eyes on the cuteness!
Curtis: Yay!! *mwa* :::heading over to check it out:::
Lawbrat: That's quite a young man you're raising there, missy! But I'm giving you Brizzy pictures all the same.
M/D: Yay! I'm a message board where people have formed a community!
Dawn: They're heeee--rr!
Zuhn: :::cowering in the corner::: Yessah, Massa. Right away, Massa.
Sharkey: He's GROWING, that's how he's doing! Took him to the vet for his last shots yesterday, and the vet whistled under his breath and said, "He's gonna be a big boy, idn't he? May go 80-90 pounds at this rate."
Bloggy: Doubt me, will you??
Nina: O M G -- Mateo is so beautiful!!!!! Brizzy wants to play!
10 Comments:
*still waiting for Brizzy pix*...tap tap tap...
I took a picture today. It's a new profile picture of my beard. I did it just for you. Best part is you can hardly make out all the grey!
Now please, take a Brizzy pic so Jim will calm down already!
I dont mind not having Brizzy pictures. My heart is elsewhere. I just have tears in my eyes.
Check out the update on my site. Brennen said something very profound this morning. I put it there, and also put it in Deb's comment section.
Love,
Dawn
Oh, Jim...come see my puppies. They have a special message for you. :o)
well, as long as you promise, I'll be waiting patiently until Brizzy pics arrive.
No pressure :D
Yeah, yeah, life, busy, blah, blah, fishcakes. More with the posting, lady.
I've been thinking about the Brizzy boy lately, wondering how he's doing. Looking forward to seeing the new pics!
Uh huh, SURE you will.
Waiting for Brizzy pix . . . in the meanwhile check out my new Mateo . . .
Tee hee . . . I have a puppy. I can't believe it.
Jim: The waiting is over, m'luv! Feast your eyes on the cuteness!
Curtis: Yay!! *mwa* :::heading over to check it out:::
Lawbrat: That's quite a young man you're raising there, missy! But I'm giving you Brizzy pictures all the same.
M/D: Yay! I'm a message board where people have formed a community!
Dawn: They're heeee--rr!
Zuhn: :::cowering in the corner::: Yessah, Massa. Right away, Massa.
Sharkey: He's GROWING, that's how he's doing! Took him to the vet for his last shots yesterday, and the vet whistled under his breath and said, "He's gonna be a big boy, idn't he? May go 80-90 pounds at this rate."
Bloggy: Doubt me, will you??
Nina: O M G -- Mateo is so beautiful!!!!! Brizzy wants to play!
Post a Comment
<< Home