Having been recently (gently) chided by Nikki, from Sarah's Wacky Loving Family, I realize I am remiss in my posting. I have no way to justify this, since, as Nikki very adroitly pointed out, I live on the west coast and thus have 3 extra hours each and every day. Whatever have I been doing with all that time?? It adds up to a weekly surplus of 21 hours -- nearly a whole extra day each week!
So, to capitalize on this abundance, I've decided to open a new business: relocating people to the west coast -- if you're not already here -- and it will literally add days to your lives. No, not Days OF Your Lives, because really, who would buy that?
I'll give a discount to any of my bloggies deciding to utilize this new and exciting service I intend to provide, just as soon as I get all the paperwork in place.
Which, I'll do just as quickly as I have my next extra day!

22 Comments:
Will I need to renew my passport?
These extra days...what type of days are they? I'm like all stocked up on Sucky Days, Shitty Days, etc, etc, etc. What type of guarantee do we have that these will be Sun Shining Sexy Days? Will we be free of packaging that sucks on these days?
I'll do it! I'll come to the place with more days. IF, like Bloggy says, they're good days. I want NO DRAMA days. No STUPID REMARKS which lead to MISUNDERSTANDINGS days. You got that out there? DO YA?
(having a bit of a situation here. I'll get back to you on arrivals, departures, etc.)
I would like to sign up to relocate to the West Coast as well, please.
No drama? NOW we're talkin'!
Well you know I would only gain 1 hour a day. Then when I am in AZ in the spring they don't do the Daylight saving time thing. So AZ is then on PST instead of MST time. So I may just have to pay you to figure out if my surplus is really all that much surplus. :)
I agree with Mr. Bloggerific. Are there guarantees that the extra three hours will be a happy three hours?
Also, does the relocation include maid service?
*crossing fingers the maid is cute and single if so*
My wife travels overseas a lot and therefore, due to all the days we have lost by her moving forward in time...I cannot accept your offer...I think it would rip a hole in the space/time continuum...lol
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Are the extra hours a day a guarantee? I want it in writing. With 2 witnesses.
We also have those extra 3 hours....but I'm not sure what we do with them.....HA! JD's Rose has 16 extra hours in a day. What do you think she does with all that time?;)
Angie
I am IN! I need that time! Can you just send me the time? In a priority envelope, please?
sign me up. like, ASAP.
Nikki: So glad you approve! Reciprocity is available! I've found you a job with our IM group, so they're expecting you. And I'll send you my celly # so next time you're looking for amusement, you can call. Email me: sbhhe@juno.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie: Well, have you started a time-saving relocation business? Hmpf!! However, in your condition, all is forgiven!!! Congratulations, love!!
Curtis: Only if you're arriving from Heathrow...
Bloggy: Pssssst...., um, I don't know if I'm the right one to tell you this, but, you can have sex even on days when the sun isn't shining. Just thought you should know.
Susie: Does that include musicals, or strictly classic dramas? What about romantic comedies?
Jim: Honey, I'm bringing over a map. We'll have a nice latte and a heart-to-heart talk. It'll be just fine, I promise.
Bloggy: Oh there's plenty of drama, it just lasts longer here.
Nina: Hmmm. Well, suit yourself. But I plan to wear red for an extra three hours tomorrow!
Shoshie: I like a woman who can gear a plan into action! Both Nikki and Sam can have positions at the hospital and clinic here, and you can have our neighbors' house. We're rather tired of them anyway.
Zuhn: For you, yes. Being here will be entertaining for you, sorta like going to the zoo I think. And yes, we have a housekeeper.
Bloggy: Bloggy, she's cute AND single AND prefers women. Shoulda crossed your eyes, I guess.
Bradley: Eeek! Then we'd have to call in Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise or something to patch it up. Do you s'pose I could play Counselor Troi?
Lawbrat: Silly Lawbrat -- No express warranty, either verbal OR written, except as provided by the UCC. ;)
Angie: By the news on her blog, I'd say we have a very good idea of what she has been doing anyway!!! ;)
Lisabeth: The way I see it, Shoshie's RV can house her children, my children, all three dogs, and since the birds talk, they can be like the dormitory deans. Shoshie and Sam can move in with us, and if the kids/animals disturb us we can simply drive them up into the mountains a little farther. Besides, she's my sister. How can I say no?
Amy: Unfortunately, this special offer is only good in participating PST zone locations, and becomes null and void if transferred, shipped or otherwise removed to MST, CST or EST zones.
Kat: "ASAP" is no longer applicable to me. In fact, this whole extra day idea has served only to strengthen my proclivity toward procrastination, knowing that time is virtually limitless now.
I'm just so confused now.
I'm all packed :)
I saw your comment over at Suzie's. How about spending some of your extra three hours writing about your experience with the DSO? That's cool!
Counselor Troi -
I LOVE that you made a star trek reference...you just jumped up on my sexy bloggers list...!
lol
I think on Star Trek, they would say that my wife travels through a temporal vortex :) She is leaving again Tuesday to a far away land :(
Bradley
The Egel Nest
I'm used to it. :(
Squirl: I'm sorry. I have that effect on lots of people. Tell me where I lost you, and I'll try to explain.
Mrtl: I think I might! Just think, another.... what, 2 hours each day?
Shoshie: ***tapping fingers on desk, checking watch***
Hey Sis, where's my email explaining the mystery of Sam? Oh and thanks for giving me the answer of the mystery sister!
Blogaholic: When shall I expect you?? ;)
Sharkey: Please forgive me for getting a little snarky -- they were just trouncing me a little harder than I was ready for I guess. Anyway, maybe I'll have to dust off that story. Thanks for the idea.
Rosie: Are you blowing raspberries at me??!! You're so CUTE when you do that! ;)
Bradley: Wow! Never in a million years did I think that "Star Trek" and "sexy" were compatible references, but I'll take it! Sorry your sweetie's gotta go, but she'll be back soon, right?
Bloggy: Awwww, I never meant to make you all sad, honest. Cheer up, pleeeeeeeeeeeease? 'Cause I don't want to be "that Eclectic who made Bloggy cry."
Nikki: ***taking notes*** Let's see... teaching hospital, likable people to work with... OK. Yep, I think we can manage that, all except maybe the teaching hospital part. But, I'm sure people are being educated about something there all the time, so in a sense, isn't every hospital a place of learning? ;)
thanks for stopping by my blog. yes the timing is weird but it turns out life really does go on even if you feel like your world has stopped spinning. yes, i live in "the area"! it's amazing to me to find so many who live so close. i look forward to getting to know you better. peace.
One Trek question I've always wanted answerred is "Who counsils the counselor?"... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home