Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nervous much?

I have had plenty of surgery in my life. And I can't say that I've enjoyed it ever. So when Kranki revealed her upcoming date with the knife next Monday, I felt nervous with her.

Now, for those of you who don't know, Kranki is kicking the crap out of breast cancer currently and the latest step in her progress is this surgery. But, as positive as that all is, it's hella nerve-wracking when it's your chesticles they're removing.

So, my cherished bloggies, please take a moment and check out Kranki's blog, and send her a message of encouragement or humor or reassurance, or whatever good thing(s) you have to offer. Because cancer needs a savage kick in the ass, don't you think? And it calls for a group effort.

10 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Nina said...

"Because cancer needs a savage kick in the ass, don't you think?"

Yes, I so agree . . . it does. Seems to be in my life a lot lately. Too many people . . .

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

ffHey! You stole my word "chesticles"!! What? Oh, ok, it's for a good cause I can let it slide. :)

Humor huh?

Let me see.

There once was a man from Nantucket...

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Kranki said...

WOW! Thanks so much for the support, Eclectic. You are very sweet! The positive vibes are MUCHLY appreciated. Kisses and Hugs!!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up.

It does need a savage kick in the ass.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Wow. Another reason to be thankful for everything...
:o)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Crabby said...

Definitely a savage kick in the ass is called for.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And even more than a kick in the ass - yank that stuff and stomp the sucker flat. We'll all hold it, Kranki, you give it the ol' one-two.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Susie said...

A great mind, you have, eclectic. I'm working on one of these here for ms. kranki, and debutaunt, whom I've just met (that Nikki gets around!) ;)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

That was great, Eclectic. I've been over to see the hat collection. Kranki is so cool.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Nina: Oh Nina -- you're back!! I've missed you so much, and yes, you have had too many brushes with its nasty ol' ways, haven't you? Bless you for staying open to the good in spite of all the ugly.

Bloggy: **mwa*** (That's Australian for "kisses") You have a very big and very sweet heart, Mr. Bloggerific, and I'm always so entertained when you stop by.

Kranki: Oh honey, it's the very least, least, least! You really have grabbed my heartstrings by being your funny, wonderful self. I'm taking your cancer personally, now, and it has pissed me off. I'm getting ready to go all commando on its ass. Watch your email!

Nikki: She may have a condo in Hershey, but what I know of Sarah tells me her soul will never live far from you. And I can't take credit for "chesticles" -- others before me coined the term. But it's a good one!

Lawbrat: So glad you're here, Dawn!

M/D: Absolutely! And I know you KNOW what I mean.

Crabcake: Yes m'am! Thanks for stopping by, and for jumping on board. I'm grateful.

Jim: Good thinking, Jim! Here, I've got one end, you got the other?

Susie: Apparently great minds think alike! That Deb is something -- I'm keeping my heart tuned to her, too. Isn't it edifying how people here rally around each other? Makes me proud, it does!

Kylz: No, YOU are lovely!! Thank you for sending some love to Kranki! She's lovely, too!!

Shoshie: You are welcome to get mushy here ANY TIME YOU WANT!!! And for the record, "You're Welcome" doesn't come close to covering what I feel for you guys, either! I love that you and Nikki are here, and I can tell that Sarah is too. It makes me happy.

Squirl: Thanks! I am so jazzed to see those pictures of our beautiful Miss Kranki!! The hats are incredible, n'est ce pas?

Nikki: You have brought tears to my eyes AGAIN today!! I am thrilled to join this amazing family! And now that Shoshie's teaching Yiddish, I'll be able to get the jokes at family dinners, right? ;) Now, about those clothes...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home