Wow, he seems to have grown overnight. Goldens are the most photogenic dogs on the planet I swear. He is adorable. I told John I either need to get a puppy or a baby like mrtl. He voted puppy, imagine that?
M/D: He said to tell you, "Ah-Ooooh, rrrrruuh-rrrrugh." Which, roughly translated means, "Bon Voyage."
Mrtl: Believe your eyes, my dear.
Sooze: He is pretty fluffery!! But, boy do we go through the lint rollers....
Hope you're head's OK after the bump! ;) Brizzy sends an ear-bite to Moto, a respectful and playful ear-bite.
Shoshie: I thought the twins were already mine! So really, you only have two adorable children to trade me, and I'm afraid that's just not enough. Throw in some M&M's and you might have a deal.
Squirl: Apparently it's not just you, girl! I'll do my best, but I'm making no promises 'cause I hate to break 'em.
KillerChi: Mmmm-hmmmm! You gotta love work-safe porn, eh? I'll see if the model will cooperate weekly.
Brando: Alex deserves a congressional medal of honor, I'm sure.
Lawbrat: There are days I'd send you this one... but mostly, he's too sweet to put down.
Jack's: He really was annoyed with the "bath scent" -- which, honestly, was simply the absence of dirt and dog smell b/c I used unscented doggie wash. *sigh*
Sharkey: Miss Maggie, c'mon over -- we'll shine you up and polish your toes!
Alright, alright!! I give! I will try to post weekly Briz pix!! You guys are so cute.
Nina: The camera does love him, but not as much as he love it -- he keeps trying to lick/chew it when I put it down. Guess I'll have to stop putting it down??! I say get one if you can accomodate a dog -- they enrich your life sooooo much!
Jim: TOUGH guy!! (Pssst... I know you totally turn to goo over puppies, but I promise I won't tell anyone. Your hombre image is safe with me.)
JessicaR: Thanks, sweetie! Why oh why are they so attached to their dirt and stink?? *sigh*
Ang: Kisses delivered! And returned, so consider yourself licked!!
Lisabeth: Actually, it was Steve Perry, lead singer for Journey. He even wrote a song about me... "Oh, Shari" (OK, OK... I know he spelled it differently. He was just trying to protect my privacy.)
Jenny: Oh great. Before you said anything he didn't realize I was posting pix of him naked. Now he's all embarrassed and angry with me. *sheesh* Models!! The artistic temperament can be such a pain....
16 Comments:
OMG too damnit cute!
At least he wasn't draggin his hind quarters on the carpet...
:::scratches Briz ears:::
Pure.Fluff.Overload.
::::::::thunk:::::::::::
What happened? I must have fallen out of my chair and bumped my head.
Too much cuteness to handle.
He is so sweet-looking! Look how big he's getting, too. I have to make sure I continue to get pictures of Annie to document her growth.
I know you're a busy working mother but we'd all appreciate a weekly photo update of Brizzy. Even if you don't have time to type anything.
Or is it just me???
ahh! reminds me of when i was a newlywed.
i just couldn't keep clean to save my life! good times.
I want one of those!
After all the training of course.
:-)
If I send Mags your way, will you give her a bath too?
I third the request for weekly pics of the growing boy.
Wow, he seems to have grown overnight. Goldens are the most photogenic dogs on the planet I swear. He is adorable. I told John I either need to get a puppy or a baby like mrtl. He voted puppy, imagine that?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWILOVASOFFPUPPY...*ahem*...I mean, yeah, that's totally killer, man. Rock on.
Poor clean puppy. I get the stink eye from my two for stealing their dirt too.
He is just glowing with inner puppy beauty.
Kiss that baby for me. Too cute!
Angie
I wish you would post pictures of your dog wearing clothes. Maybe a hat, or a neckerchief, or boots. That would be the best!
M/D: He said to tell you, "Ah-Ooooh, rrrrruuh-rrrrugh." Which, roughly translated means, "Bon Voyage."
Mrtl: Believe your eyes, my dear.
Sooze: He is pretty fluffery!! But, boy do we go through the lint rollers....
Hope you're head's OK after the bump! ;) Brizzy sends an ear-bite to Moto, a respectful and playful ear-bite.
Shoshie: I thought the twins were already mine! So really, you only have two adorable children to trade me, and I'm afraid that's just not enough. Throw in some M&M's and you might have a deal.
Squirl: Apparently it's not just you, girl! I'll do my best, but I'm making no promises 'cause I hate to break 'em.
KillerChi: Mmmm-hmmmm! You gotta love work-safe porn, eh? I'll see if the model will cooperate weekly.
Brando: Alex deserves a congressional medal of honor, I'm sure.
Lawbrat: There are days I'd send you this one... but mostly, he's too sweet to put down.
Jack's: He really was annoyed with the "bath scent" -- which, honestly, was simply the absence of dirt and dog smell b/c I used unscented doggie wash. *sigh*
Sharkey: Miss Maggie, c'mon over -- we'll shine you up and polish your toes!
Alright, alright!! I give! I will try to post weekly Briz pix!! You guys are so cute.
Nina: The camera does love him, but not as much as he love it -- he keeps trying to lick/chew it when I put it down. Guess I'll have to stop putting it down??! I say get one if you can accomodate a dog -- they enrich your life sooooo much!
Jim: TOUGH guy!! (Pssst... I know you totally turn to goo over puppies, but I promise I won't tell anyone. Your hombre image is safe with me.)
JessicaR: Thanks, sweetie! Why oh why are they so attached to their dirt and stink?? *sigh*
Ang: Kisses delivered! And returned, so consider yourself licked!!
Lisabeth: Actually, it was Steve Perry, lead singer for Journey. He even wrote a song about me... "Oh, Shari" (OK, OK... I know he spelled it differently. He was just trying to protect my privacy.)
Jenny: Oh great. Before you said anything he didn't realize I was posting pix of him naked. Now he's all embarrassed and angry with me. *sheesh* Models!! The artistic temperament can be such a pain....
Eclectic -
It's so funny..what we think smells good on animals always gets licked off quickly!
My cat can't stand the perfume stuff they spray on her after her grooming..lol
Bradley
The Egel Nest
PS I have reuested a vegemite tube from JD Rose :) lol
i love how their fur is all fuzzy and damp after a bath.
Beautiful dog! I have animals on my blogs too.
Have I told you lately that I love you? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home