Friday, December 09, 2005

For Amy

Photo taken at around 8:00pm, December 8, 2005:


14 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Very cool...of course I had to enlarge it to see if perhaps there were any little faces peeking out any of the windows. Nope, oh well.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

Sooze, did you check out Amy's stand=up performance? If you didn't, you definitely should!! She does this 12 days of Stressmas, and it's absolutely hysterical! One of them includes, "...my perfect neighbor said to me: Halloween is over, put away the pumpkins..." And I just died because I had JUST put up the wreath and noticed the pumpkins as I was doing it, but it's so dammit cold I didn't do anything about it. Gaaah! Amy's spying on me!!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Nina said...

LOL, I noticed the pumpkins right away . . . that had me laughing.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

I like the pumpkins...if your neighbor acts up, just quietly put them on their porch in the middle of the night with a note that says
"Since you've grown attached to my holiday gourds, I cannot deny you...Merry Christmas"

If I acted out half of the stuff that comes to mind, I'd be in big trouble!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Susie said...

HAHAAAHAAA! I love you! There's STILL a pumpkin on my front porch, with SNOW on it! That was my favorite part of Amy's standup. HAHAAAAA!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Amy said...

You see, eclectic, why I must love you? Look at that little bowla pumpkins. Happy Chrallowistmeenas to you, my kindred spirit.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger mreddie said...

Had not seen the pumpkins until y'all said something about them. Us men, no eye for detail. :) ec

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first impression was that you must live in some idyllic faraway land in the woods where people can have huge glass front doors.

I'm coming for your scotch... Oh wait, I forgot that you have an attack dog. :)

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins look better than the dead plants that are on our front step.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Now THAT is one cute puppy! Whoo boy do I love to see that puppy. He is just so sweet and fluffy, and I just, what? There is NO puppy in that picture? Just some pumpkins and a wreath? Gee. Hmm. Well then.

Nice. :)


(peer pressure peer pressure)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The Q said...

I totally noticed the pumpkins and yes I knew EXACTLY why you were posting that picture for Amy. I saw her skit, it was hilarious!

But I was hoping to have a Briz or LE or LGE or LBE sighting in one of the windows...nothing. nada. zilch.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow..your windows are so CLEAN...golly, you can see right THROUGH them! I wonder if mine can do that.

I like the punkins...they add to the whole festive look.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger SierraBella said...

Amy's stand-up was great!
Yep, noticed the pumpkins... after a moment or two.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Okay, I am going to watch Amy's standup. I haven't yet. I'm so ashamed...

And I didn't see the pumpkins until you mentioned them, either.

Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home