Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dakota who?

At dinner last night:

Little Girl Eclectic: There's a new movie coming out called "Dreamer", and...

Me: Ooooh, does SuperTramp do the soundtrack?

LGE: ... it's about a horse that's lame, but a girl believes in it and her dad, or Grandpa, I dunno which, buy it and train it, and...

Little Boy E: So, it's like National Velvet? In a dream?

LGE: ... and I think it stars Dakota someone...

Mr. E: Dakota Fanning.

LBE: Dakota Fanny???


***pause***


Me: ***adopting hillbilly accent***

"Why, that girl's got a Dakota fanny... an' mebbe parta Montana an' Canada, too!"

LGE and LBE: Wha?!


*heh heh*

10 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger SierraBella said...

First!
I never noticed her fanny, but now I'll be checking out the movie trailer.

Love those Autumn pictures, can I come for coffee also, or is the party over???

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

SierraBella: OF COURSE you can come up for coffee... or wine or scotch if you prefer (courtesy of Jenny...)! Bring a jacket, though -- it's chilly today.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Kranki said...

Leave Canada out of this! ;-)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Judypatooote said...

Nice accent.....

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

awww, that's cute-dakota fanny-lol

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

That's funny. So when's the blogger get-together?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

LOL too funny!
:oD

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Chilly you say? But NO rain, RIGHT?!?! We have to show The Hubs that it's not like Seattle where you're at.

:::::heh::::::FANNY::::::heh

I would have giggled like crazy as a child if I thought someone's last name was fanny. Of course, I might still giggle today.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Does she need to buy a fanny pack, or is that the name of her entourage???
Inquiring minds need to know.
:o)

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Nina said...

LOL, kids are so fun . . . I do miss the dinner conversations.
Forget coffee, I'm coming over for dinner. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home