Friday, September 02, 2005

Minor Disaster -- not on the order of hurricanes, but still...

Q: What happens when you give your son a haircut on the backporch, and when you are finished you leave the tools out because you intend to cut the baby's hair later, only between those two times the baby gets out onto the porch unattended?







A: O M G!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger zuhn said...

Well, it looks like he left the bangs intact though. He looks so proud of himself in that picture.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Oh um, wow. It looks fine Eclectic

::::cringe::::

No SERIOUSLY it looks fine!

I know it's probably not as cute to you (being the Mommy and all), but it is cute on this end.

I agree with Zuhn He does look mighty proud "Look what I did!"

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Squirl said...

I was sure I left a comment last night.

Anyway, what I said was, "It grows".

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger SierraBella said...

I've seen worse!
Is it now time for a buzz-cut?

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet baby. I think there's a rule that says if you child has never
a. cut their own hair; or
b. cut their siblings hair

they are not really children.

LOL

I love it.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Nina said...

LOL, well every child does this at one time or another. Baby E just got his out of the way now. It will grow back . . . :)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Candy said...

HAHAHAHAHAA. One time my boys got a hold of a dispoable razor (climbed onto the bathroom sink/counter and got it out of the medicine cabinet when a babysitter was there) and Steve shaved Dereks left eyebrow off.

Derek cried when it grew back.

Kids are too funny. At least he is too young to be embaressed about it. But take lots of pics so you can make sure he is later on in life haha.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

At least he's too young for class pictures - because that's when most kids butcher their hair, isn't it?

Sadly, a friend of mine just had to get a crew cut because he let a cute, drunk girl cut his hair. What these boys won't do to impress the ladies... ;)

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger eclectic said...

zuhn: Oh so very proud, indeed...

soozieq: Yeah...it looks fine...yep, that's what it does, it looks FINE. Liar! ;)

squirl: Comment gremlins? I left a comment at William's site a few days back that they ate, too. I wonder what's up with that?

sierrabella: Done -- about 15 minutes after the photo was taken.

romy: You're back! Glad to see you and glad you got a laugh -- he's quite a character.

kitty: Um...handover the scissors and no one will get hurt. So when do we get to see the updated 'do?

mrtl: HOW did you know? We've been trying to hide that horn for years, but finally decided just to yank it out. Once it heals, y'know, it'll look almost normal don't you think? ;)

lawbrat: He is a sweet baby, and he definitely has had his hair cut by his sibling, and now, by himself. So I guess there's no more worrying that he's actually an alien?

nanina: Let's hope you're right -- it's only once. If he does it again, can he go to Camp Nanina until it grows out?

jessicarabbit: He cried when it grew back?! That's hysterical!! And don't worry about the photos: I'm stockpiling them, and I'm not afraid to use them, either.

jenny: Alcohol and scissors = bad combination virtually every time. Friends don't let friends cut drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home