Thursday, September 29, 2005

I have an Inner Child?! Will I have to breastfeed it?

Thanks to my pal soozieq for the following:


Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.



Does "easily fascinated" mean what I think it does?


How Is Your Inner Child?

10 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took that quiz...i'm not posting mine. Cool quiz though.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Nina said...

I took it and posted it. Glad I am not a child anymore. . . :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger The Q said...

My inner child SUCKS! I sound like a big ole wus ball.

I mean it's an accurate description of me and all, but I'm not happy about it ;-)

Your inner child sounds cool and would probably not play with my inner child at recess.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

I've seen this now on your blog and Nanina's. I'll have to check it out.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger zuhn said...

My inner child is sad, apparantly. Hey, soozieq, maybe our respective inner children can form a geek squad on the playground and hide from the taunting of eclectic's cooler inner child?

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Susie said...

My inner child is the same as yours. We would play with soozieq at recess, though, I'm sure of it :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger eclectic said...

Lawbrat: Well, truthfully, it seems kinda silly to me, but I was desperate for a quick post. You always have lovely posts at your fingertips, so you didn't need to post your quiz results!!

Nanina: Me too!! I mean, childhood was great for me, but I like being a grown up so much better.

SoozieQ: Your inner child is just a intriguing as your outer adult, so just shut up and throw the ball already! **sheesh** ;)

Squirl: Yay! I wonder if your inner child will be a baby squirrell?

Zuhn: Hah! My inner child would NEVER taunt your intimidating gang. Mine would be too busy being easily amused by something simple, I'm sure.

Susie: Whew! My inner child doesn't like to be alone. And I already told SoozieQ to throw the dangitt ball, but she mumbled something and threw it to Zuhn. *Hmph* But you and I are easily entertained, so I'm certain we'll find something to do...!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

My inner child craves alcohol.
Be right back...

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

My inner child was surprised too. :-)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My inner child is naughty - probably why I get along so well with my son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home