Friday, August 26, 2005

To be continued.

Aaack! Still haven't found uninterrupted "posting" time -- I know, I know...I promised. But I can't. Have to head out of state, didn't know I would be doing that. Kids, dog, stuff to pack....I'll be back Monday and I'll try to make it up to you. In the meantime, please know that each and every one of you has contributed to my little world. This internet thing, intimate knowledge behind a curtain of unknowing, whatever you call it, has given me a renewed sense of myself and an all-new sense of others. Thank you for visiting, for entertaining me, for sharing your beautiful insides and witty outsides, for caring enough to connect.

16 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Have a safe trip! See ya on the flip side.

:::fluffs pillows, straightens sheets, makes a drink, turns on the tv:::

Just making myself comfortable while I wait for Eclectic to return, don't mind me!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got room for 2 soozieq? We can wait together.

Have a nice trip, I hope its fun related instead of work related.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Have fun and drive safe!
All three of us will be here, so no worries.
:::raids liquor cabinet:::

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger The Q said...

Whooot-wooo! It's a party at Eclectic's while she's gone!

Momentarily Distracted would you mind making me a Jack & Coke? Thanks!

Lawbrat come on, I've propped up Mr. E's pillows for you, so you can see the TV better.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

What kind of party is going on over here? You should see what did on my blog while I was out. And, yes, Eclectic did participate.

Um, I mean, looking forward to "seeing" you when you get back. :-)

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks soozieq, much better view this way. I'll have a jack and coke too please.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger SierraBella said...

I think we should create a class action lawsuit here!

Blogimony perhaps? Our Ms. Eclectic made a promise to post!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::pours jack n' cokes all around, makes self a dirty martini:::
It's all good. :o)

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like we have 2 party crashers...They need to GO! Its our party, and they were not invited.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Nina said...

Party, party . . . waiting for a returning eclectic.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Is it too late to get a jack and coke?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

:::pours squirl a double:::
Not bad...only two party poopers buried under the living room rug.
Now, who needs a refresher on their drink???

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger The Q said...

I was JUST about to get up and get myself another Jack & Coke, so I'll get you one too Squirl.

Lawbrat, Momentarily Distracted, SierraBella, Nanina ~ Can I get you all anything else?

::::riffling through the cupboards::::

Doesn't Eclectic have ANY junk food in this place? Oh that's right...probably not with those Abs!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks for the double, Momentarily Distracted. I needed to catch up.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I'm late but I'm here! Let's PAR-TAY! I brought chocolate and strawberries. No coke, thank you; it keeps me awake. Just the rum. What are you guys playing in there?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger jac said...

We all know,Ec!! cut it out blah blah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home