Monday, May 23, 2005

Technology really will kill me.

Cannot. Crop. Profile. Photo. But, on a happy note, at least my ass isn't hanging out anymore! Yes, in the new itty-bitty corner of a photo, that is me surrounded by Mr. Eclectic and our three precious children. ("Precious" is italicized so that when I'm periodically ready to sell them as a matched set to a roving band of Gypsies, I might reconsider.)

Still can't get the links I've inserted on my template to display, but they are there all the same. If you click on the little arrow bullets, the URLs show on the browser status bar, but nothing shows in the text of the template. *GROWL*

The dog thing continues to be difficult. Especially when telling the aforementioned children. Grief is hard enough when it's your own; when it's your kid's, it just plain sucks.

And with that, I'm off to rehearsal. Miss me.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Susie said...

My goodness, you are an overachiever, and I do mean that as a compliment. I thought I was "bad." I look like a total slacker next to you!
Your original post here made me smile, because that's exactly the point at which I decided to attempt my own blog -- when I felt that I was commandeering others' comment sections! The techie stuff is all a nightmare to me, but I bumble along, and find that people are very kind to help out. I do wish you well with helping the kids deal with the sad news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home