Moving right along...
Thank you to this guy and zuhn for help. As you can see, I now can insert links into the text of my posts. Props to you both!
I've contacted the support crew at Picasa who promise to get to the bottom of the phantom blog mystery. And I think I've discovered the answer to the Link display mystery as well, but I don't have time to confirm my suspicions right now. I believe all is well in eclectic-land, or soon will be. This whole blogging thing is taking over my life -- must. stop. tinkering. with. blog. I've got to pull myself together here and get to work.

3 Comments:
I feel the same way about my blog. It's consuming my life but it's so much fun....
blog on, baby. blog on!
aaron
It is fun, GGG05! And thanks for the encouragement. You too, aaron. I'm going to spend some time this evening working out the blogbugs.
Post a Comment
<< Home