Minivans AREN'T embarassing afterall!
Yesterday a group of 17 of us rode in the American Diabetes Association's "TOUR DE CURE." Our group raised about $4,000.00. As cool as that is, it's not primarily what I want to tell you.
Now I don't think of myself as the minivan, soccer mom kinda girl, but the arrival of the surprise baby drove us to our friendly, neighborhood Honda dealer for an Odyssey. I was humiliated.
Cut to yesterday. Come to find out, I was the envy of all I surveyed. My friends who were struggling with roof racks and hitch racks and putting front wheels back on their bikes, were star-struck at the way I just opened up the back hatch and viola, three fully-assembled adult road bikes just rolled right out. Then, with a mere push of a button on my keyless-entry remote, the side panel door rolled back to release a 2-year old and all of his gear. So it's not merely a mother ship, it's a mobile bike garage with a quick-release function for toddlers! How cool am I??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home